Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bad Tummy Day

The result of being unconsious of what's going into my stomach yesterday is.. Awake since 7am in the morning (I slept at around 2am yesterday) because my tummy acted as an alarm clock and woke me up by turning itself upside down and making silly, funny noise. I couldn't sleep at all even though I shutted my eyes for so long and tried to ignore the pain. So I decided to get up and pay a visit to the toilet.

I thought the pain will be gone after the poo toxic went out from my body, too bad I took it so wrongly. It became worse. Until now, the pain is still there and I feel like vomitting.

I guess this is what happens when all the food mix-and-match-ed in my stomach. This is REALLY a lesson for me, I shall not eat that way anymore! (Not forgetting the increased-ridiculously reading when I stood on the weighing scale this morning. That's not the main point though. I said ignore it! Once in a while, once in a while... ) T _ T

To- Do- List

Homework [ X ]
Ideas to decorate the class [ X ]
Pay a visit to the market [ X ] (because my stomach was paininggg)
Some workouts [ X ] (copy and paste from the above)


I rock, don't I?
Lawl-ness.

No comments: