Sunday, June 29, 2008

My own way?

It seems so hard to talk nicely to each other, because you just don't understand what I want. I don't ask for anything from you, all I want is to decide for myself. Its my life, not yours. I know you brought me here, but I do think I'm mature enough to choose my way don't you think so?

I'm 16 now, I'm no longer a baby girl. I don't want to be pampered, I don't want you to decide everything for me. I know very well what am I doing, or else I wouldn't let myself be in it. Don't worry and let me have what I want, please? Nobody knows what's going to happen in the future without trying it, you or me, nobody will ever know. And I'm pretty sure it will not harm to try things out.

Don't anyhow conclude on my attitude because you do not know what am I having in my mind. Judging me from what you see is very unfair. I'm not some alien, no I'm not. I'm just trying to live my own way.

Our life are not the same, time changes everything and I believe you know that too. That's what we called generation gap. Don't try to change me to the way you want nor control my life, never do that. Because the more you try to control me, the more I feel like rebeling. So leave me alone.

Let me be myself, let me choose my way.
Just let me have freedom...

No comments: