Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged!

Time to complete my MISSION!

Tagged by Anne Aunt

Rules:
1) The tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her crush or perfect lover. Whichever applies.
2) Gender... Optional
3) Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blogs.
4) If you're tagged a 2nd time, there is no need to repeat this again.
5) Lastly, HAVE FUN doing it!

My.... crush? =.= What if I don't have one? Fine I'll just write what do I expect, lol.
1. Elder than me, that's a must! (But not TOO old though =.=)
2. Taller than me, at least 17x la~ LMAO!
3. Someone without a bouncing tummyyyyy
4. Educated person, duh -.- Not someone who shoot their saliva around when they talk
5. Love my everything <3
6. Don't be childish!
7. Perfect for me
8. . . . DONT KNOW laaa!

People I tag? As you can see I don't have much links there. Only Amanda, Cecilia, Carissa, Andrianna, Esther & Ping! All above were tagged before except for PING! So... Proudly announcing that Ping you are tagged! Kindly complete you tag ^__^

MUAHAHAHAHA~

No comments: