Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Joy

Let everything be happy in this post.

I'm happy!
Because the papers I got back today satisfy me very well. Cheers! :] The results for 3 of the science subjects are around the same. I said I expected something higher for Physics, but I'm happy though it didn't really reach my higher target. Be thankful, I know I should, and I am.

I sound like a jerk when I talk so much about my results, I know. But I can't help it, its me. I said I don't care about the results since its the first exam of form4 and what-so-ever, but deep in my heart I care SO much. And I understand what's the feeling of getting bad results, because I experienced it.

I shall not write long stories about my papers, just in case I hurt someone's feeling. I'm not pointing to anyone anyway, please don't terasa okay!

WARNING: If you don't like emo blogs, kindly skip the next post or stop scrolling down. The post below is a VS to this blog, all in a day!

*Amandaaaaa, so easily you poo-ed the 1kg out. How amazing!

No comments: