Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bye bye

Busy weekends I had.

Saturday, 28 June 2008
Woke up Dragged myself to the toilet around 8 in the morning before I was late to Ping's house. Damn I was SO sleepy because I helped out in the food sale section for yesterday's musical drama. I came back home at around 12am and slept at almost 1am. Imagine how sleeeeepy I was? Especially when I'm a sleepaholic! Quickly showered and breakfast-ed and at last! I was late still, for 15mins, HAHA!

After the seemed-so-endless journey we finally reached Ping's school. Oh yea, her school was having charity bazaar, GZ, SY and me were 'invited' to support her school. We were pleased forced to buy ice cream from her class' stall to show SUPPORT. The whole thing was a lil bored though..

Went back to her house at 1pm. Took shower and changed into her clothes, lol -.- I was cloth-less, HAHA! Then we started taking photos with the lollis we bought in bazaar due to dont-know-how-to-spend-the-coupons, lame reason? We even went to the pool and ACTED like some dumbo for our very own shootings x3

Then, we went to St. Mary at 7pm for the phantom show. Bought lots of sweets and candies before we entered. (shhhh..) Overall the show rocked, Carissa was so real, WeiJean sang SO freaking well, and Michelle was so COOL! Costumes, makeups, actings were all SUPERB! But the only thing to comment on was the sound system. It turned out pretty bad and everyone seemed frustrated with that. After that? Home, supper, sleep.


Sunday, 29 June 2008

I was extremely SLEEPY when somebody woke me up at 7am. I slept at 1am OKAY! Lazily lied and slacked on bed until the clock showed almost 8, only then I blurrrly went to the bathroom and showered. My sis is moving into her hostel in UPM today. Slept in car for the whole journey. We waited for ages only then her registration was all settled. I went around the school compound and snapped thousands of photos. The environment was perfect, peaceful, clean, relaxing, delighting... I love it! Her hostel was OK, an apartment with 4 rooms, 2 students per room. Guess she'll enjoy her life there. =] Left at around 3pm without her. Byee!


Lollis <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5217237624893636466" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; CURSOR: hand; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bh-DXBq8R_M/SGdZ-kyWf3I/AAAAAAAAAGM/DLGMqwdzaZ8/s320/DSC00203.JPG" border="0">

I simply LOVE this pic!

Acting em0 x3

My sexy back xD or smelly ass? :x Me n WY after the phantom. I look pretty WEIRD!


Forgot to say, I cut my hair and everyone "EHH-WHY-SO-SHORT-ed". Fullstop.

No comments: