Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How boring could school be?

Another day of school with no gains.

I guess now every teacher's soul and mind are occupied, or should I say haunted by the word "phantom". Like what Mrs Ng said, we can "phantom" around until the end of June. After that, everything will be about STUDY (I can't imagine that.) Maybe I shall enjoy the break while everyone's 'phantom-ing' so that I can tell myself "I ALREADY HAD A BREAK SO STOP SLACKING AROUND AND STUDY!" someday when I got exhausted and stressed for study/ EXAM. That's very very very very important as a "pusher" (is there such word? -.-) to push myself really hard and keep myself to the books since I always fed up easily when it comes to study.

Time is really moving SO fast that I just realised its already mid of June. Meaning that I only have one and a half year left in SMK ST MARY. Sometimes I do feel empty when I this flashes across my mind, because I've no idea about my future at all. No ambition, no plans, nothing.

Is it time for me to start planning for my future?

No idea..

No comments: