Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagggeeed!

Happily finished my post then checked my tagboard before I go to bed. "YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED.. YOU BETTER DO IT." Oh well, thank you so much Anndrianna! -.- I'm sacrificing my sleeping time for this, thank me!

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogsand replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulatedby themselves.
2. Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag theperson whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Say bye! And never dream to see me again, HEE!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Perfect life! [greedy huh xD]

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I don't kick, I smack.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Check out my wishlist. And some for my parents of course~

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Someone I love, looool.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
The second one

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Will I ?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Forget bout it!

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yes, school- skipping today xD

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Stressssss.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Ask Doraemon.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Everyone, it sounds lame but its true.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
One who laughs alot, hyper, talkactive, way hardworking than I am, looks innocent but her true colour is totally the opposite. HAAA!!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich!

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check the timeeeeee, AM I LATE?!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who loves me more than I love him x3

18. What song are you listening now?
Combination of "vrmmmmmmmm" from the spinning fan in my CPU, "doinkkkkkk" water dripping from the fishtank, and "clack clack clack" typing sound. Is that a song? :]

Who tagged me?
ANDRIANNA aka MaTeSDaTeS

People I tag:
Whoever reads this. Don't hideee I gotcha xD!

No comments: