Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let's get haunted by PHANTOM

Didn't update for few days because I got nothing to blog about.

School? Nah I'm not gonna blog on that because these days going to school is totally a waste of time. Like today, I only had 3 periods with teachers entering out of 9 periods I have today, crap huh? Because of the musical drama that's going to be launched officially on this friday, 27th June, almost every single teacher has nothing in their mind but phantom. Phantom phantom phantom... Including my monitress of the class of course, since she's really the phantom, lol. Hardly see her in school, I think I didn't even get to see her BAG today.

School without teachers sounds fun, it was actually, but not anymore. At first I enjoyed chatting, sleeping, dreaming and stuff like that, but when day goes by, even with friends around, we are out of topic already. Exhausted of stuff to chat man, how pathetic? How could this ever happen? Doesn't make sense right?!

My sister, the second one, received an offer to study Veterinarian course in UPM. She was soooo excited when she first knew about it. And because of this offer, she decided to give up her scholarship to study in Nottingham campus in Malaysia. Oh well, it sounds so not right I know, and I sort of thought that way as well. But she said, being a vet had been her ambition since long ago, because she has so much love and care for animals blablabla.. So, she's moving into hostel on 29 June, which falls on this Sunday.

What the heck right? Why SO FAST?! My eldest sister just left to UK for like not even one month, and now she's leaving too. I feel so lonely, so scared, so empty.. From all the previous posts you can see that I don't get along well with my younger sister nor my dad, and my second sister is the closest one to me. Now she is leaving within one week.. And the course lasts for 5 years! Does that mean I'm only gonna stick to my mum for 5 years?

Can't imagine how bored my life will be in the coming 5 years..

I'll miss them, so so much :(


The official closing day for my long- lasted plan,
with egg tarts and chocolates as witnesses.
Anyhow I wish it will not cause heart attack in the end...

No comments: