Monday, June 2, 2008

I <3 Sony Ericsson!

TODAY!

I got my new hand phone finally, HAHA! Had been desperately hunting for one since long ago, and here it comes true!

At first I was aiming for one of the Walkman series, and my first choice was W660i. Decided to get one after trying on Amanda and Cecilia's and thought it was quite okay. Then, when I went around the shops and asked for suggestions, I was told by MOST of the sellers that W660i is quite an old model. (no offence to those who are using it though) They recommended few other new models like K630i, K660i.

I refused to consider any of the K series at first because, I WANTED A WALKMAN PHONE! But then I was told that they have actually the same feature, the only difference is one is without the "W" button. Okayy..

So.. Attracted by 660i of both K and W series. Couldn't make up my mind, felt so indecisive because I liked W for its walkman, but its an old model, and it has lower resolution. K is a much later model and it has better resolution, but its NOT walkman, and I kind of didn't like the keypad. Arghhhh...

My sis was persuading me to get K.
"Take this one la, if not you'll regret for its resolution after u see mine." (she's using a W910i -.-)
"This one newer la, somemore the keypad so special.. W660i everyone aso got ad.."

Owhh okayyy.. Fine, K660i then -.-" Cause I'm falling deeper and deeper for it. EHEEHEHE! Didn't like the keypad but now I think its cool, haha! Got a free HOTLINK number for buying the phone, yay! Good thing since I'm already planning to change to HOTLINK. DxGx sux la okay. Bad line bad coverage, bad service too =X

Brought home my phone happppily and was expecting some "COMMENTS" from my mom. Surprisingly she didn't say much, neither my dad. Wooow! I thought they are gonna nag alot like how they did when my sis bought her phone, hahaha!
Got some good comments from Aman and Ceci. Yayyy! xDD I hope I didn't make a wrong choice =)

Tomorrow its party time! Woo hoo! Gotta go, ciaoz!

p/s: time to diet, AGAIN! I BETTER START!!

No comments: