Monday, March 2, 2009

Sports Day BYE BYE!

Finally an update after so long!

Like all the St Marian's know, our sports day had officially ended. Pring house got 1st runner up! (I guess everyone who reads my blog knows anyway, lol.) To be honest, I didn't give a damn to the placing every year but I screamed like a mad monkey (monkeys do scream, right?) when Pn. Prema announced Pring house won the discipline cup, cheer leader cup and tent decoration this year! It was SURPRISING, and urhm, guess you can imagine the screams and cheers when Pring house was declared as the overall 1st runner up?

I'm happy not just because we got second, but most importantly we bet them! LOLX. Sorry but it really annoyed me, A L O T !

As for my non- athelete members, they all got something. Champion for one of the form and 1st runner up for the rest. Pretty good huh? Now, stop comparing it to last year's. Its good enough okay! So, the champions had ice cream and the runner ups had chocolates! Happy? You all sure happy lah, pity my purse!

After sports day, Cecilia and I went for T- shirt hunting for one whole day! Yes, ONE WHOLE DAY. Guess what? We went to 4 jusco outlets in one day just to hunt for some stupid blank Baby T's. Crap, I don't understand why would a blank, simple T shirt like this is running out of stock in almost every outlet?

Fortunately, after 2 days of hunting (Yes, I went hunting again, today.) I finally got all the T shirts for everyone. (Once again, thanks Ping!!) Hopefully we'll get the completed T shirt before school holiday starts and yayyy, here comes the class outing ^^


I'll be officially 'INSTALLED' (lol, I sound like a software? -.-) as the class monitor tomorrow. No, I'm not looking forward. I rather stay 'uninstalled' because I hate wearing a tie! ;(

But well, since its impossible for me to escape, let me just hope the ceremony will be dragged longer. Who doesn't love skipping classes? Heee, especially the booooooring sejarah class -_- What? Its all about the subject lah, not teacher ok!

I know my posts are boring without pictures, that's one of the reason I hardly blog too. I know its boring, but what to do... Cameras and handphones are BANNED in school =(

Maybe if you try talking to the ah-tau's in our school, my posts will change.
Yea right, dream on la~

No comments: