Friday, March 20, 2009

Genting

You know I hate to rot at home.

So yesterday, I went to Genting! Alone? Not really, my mum went with me. Just that we seperated and walked our own way right after we reached there.

We took bus from Putra LRT station and then boarded the Skyway.

Opps?

There you go =)

Nice?

I didn't enter the theme park as I'm pretty bored with the rides already. They should really upgrade their theme park and add more rides before everyone feels the same way as I do.

I was exploring Genting instead. Proud to say, at the end of the day nobody can ever call me a lost sheep in Genting anymore!

I was waiting for the uncle to move away,
but I guess he was just too dumb to realise it.

I met up with Ping and Joey there. Poor Ping was so bored, hahah! She could foreseen how the rest of her trip would be, so did I xD

Same thing that girls do when they meet. CAMWHORE!
I was half forced actually, ha ha -.-
In the toilet.

Spotted in Starbucks, HAHA :X

Left them and met back with mum when it was time to leave. Boarded the Skyway then the bus, again.


In the bus.

And then, the car...

The wind.


Half an hour later...

I'm home!

And the two naughty creatures who happily jumped around my mum but didn't even bother to greet me.

Grrrr..

No comments: