Friday, March 6, 2009

The Guilt.

Sigh, I did it again.

I tried to resist and I tried to change, but I failed again and again.
Say bye to my effort all this while. I'll regret, yes I know.
The feeling sucks.

Nevermind, I promise this will be the last time, okay?
Be tough, keep your words.
You can do it. Trust me!

===

Back to school life.

I've just discovered something. Maybe 'discover' isn't the suitable word as I was told about it, but whatever lah. That's not the point.

Lady, if you are not satisfied with anything I do, come to me and tell me straight. You don't have to complain to other people who have not even seen the way I worked. Do you think it is proper to spoil my image in someone's eyes before I start working with her? You might have already set a bad impression of me in that someone's eyes though I have not even given the real first impression of myself! That's freaking unfair okay?



Procrastination is growing in me. Homeworks are pilling up but I don't even bother to touch them. Told ya I'm not in the mood for it, forcing will never work for me. Maybe I'll somehow end up like the poor writer, but who cares. Enjoy now, regret later! Haa~


I'll be out for the whole day tomorrow. (And I am so glad about it)
Its time to splash the water~
Desa Water Park, here I come!!! ;D

No comments: