Monday, March 9, 2009

B L A N K

The entry space was left empty for soooo long before I typed these words.

Honestly, I have nothing to blog about, but then I feel guilty to leave my blog untouched, that's why I am here crapping, babbling, and whatever-ing.


Random:


ωuugui. / и2o says:
lol
hii C=
how u been
doing?


γєєп ° says:
fine and not fine
hahah


ωuugui. / и2o says:
lool
yeah -.-''
always de lah u

See, that's how my life is. Boring, boring and boring. The same thing again and again that people could already know how's my life going before I say a word.

Latest event?

My sister finally had her official graduation ceremony. I didn't want to go at first, mind you I hate all these long, dragging ceremony a lot. But well, its my sis! Fine then, I'll endure. And as what I've expected, I did not enjoy at all, especially when my sister's course was somewhere at the end there. Whatever la, its over. Took some pictures and poof, that's it. So meaningful yet so meaningless.

Went lepak in Midvalley after that, because I simply didn't want to go home.
I've been going out very often with friends or by myself lately. Haa, maybe going out alone sounds funny to you, but for me, its somehow better than staying home. I don't understand why but I really hate staying home these days. Especially when he's around.

I shouldn't, I know.

I feel sorry too, I'm not cold- blooded.
Or am I? I shall figure that out later.


I find myself rebellious.
Very.
Is that enough to conclude everything?

No comments: