Wednesday, March 18, 2009

5sc2 rocked Mid Valley !

Class outing was AWESOMEEEEE !!

Imagine a group of sakais in the same shirt jumping, screaming, laughing, camwhoring and posing everywhere in the mall?

That's what we did. HAHAHAHA xD

After some waiting, we started off with a movie named Race To Witch Mountain. Nice one, thrilling enough. And hillarious too xD I laughed alot. Even when people were not laughing, I was. Haa, maybe I was just too hyper.


Then its lunch time~ Oh btw, everyone changed into the class T shirt. I love the shirt sooo much though there are some colour and alignment errors, but so what~ Its still nice! People shot us an one- kind look when they see a crowd of monkeys squeezing into the toilet to change, haaa! (Oh damn, I just realised I didn't take a single pic of the shirt. Its in my washing machine now T_T)

We went Domino's, but sadly there wasn't enough seats for all 26 of us. HAHA, not surprising la right xD So we end up seperated and ate ourselves.


Then, its camwhore time! Honestly, I was shocked to see how CRAZY the 5sc2-ians can go when they camwhore. Gosh, alllll the passer bys were looking and an uncle even came and syiok sendiri with us, LOL~ We grabbed a trolley, threw all our bags in and did all kind of lame poses with it. Right in front of Cold Storage, yes we did xD


Under the escalator, so dark =(

Cecilia's ugly pose =P

Weng Yian!
(I don't know what was I posing)

Aashween!

Revitha!
My face looks twice as big as hers,
silly you to move backward! xD

Dano!

Addina, the assistant!
Shut up, I know she's tall T_T

Shadzrinda!

Ming Hui!

Amelia!

Cecilia, Farzana, and half of me!


Cecilia!

A lot ALOT ALOTTTTT more to come when I get the pictures! >.<

We also visited Diamond & Platinum as what Mdm Grace told us to, haaa! And we found another jewellery shop named Diamond & Gold, so we urhh.. promoted it too?

We met an indian singer (but I forgot his name) and he took picture with the whole class. How cool right? xD

Ok, I NEED MORE PICTURES! People who brought their camera pls pls send the pics to me!!


We were dismissed at around 4.30pm when everyone complained about how tired they were, lool. Cecilia and I continued lepak around. Thanks to Weng Yian and her gang, I bought this!

A pair of sneakers from MCKY. Heeee, don't get shocked. I'm not that rich. It was on SALE~ Cecilia and I tried, considered and hesitated again and again, finally we decided to get them!

This is mine, in white.
Cecilia bought pink one, as usual~
But I forgot to snap a pic of hers =(

Pretty, isn't it? =)

I went home by ktm and it was worse than a can of tuna fish. Oh well, its KTM, what do you expect right?


The end of a perfect day =)
In short, I simply loveeeed the outing!
I bet we made those people who saw us miss their high school life, hehh!
5sc2 rocksss larh xD


No comments: