Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Totally moodless for books.

I know I should be studying now but how? I couldn't push myself to open my books, there wasn't even a single thought of that brushes across my mind. 'Sighing' over my laziness and forever-dragging-attitude, I wonder when will I start touching my books? Will it be too late by then? Sigh, I'm seriously worried. But damn me, no matter how scared I am I still failed to make myself study. !@$#%$^ right? -_-

Maybe I'm just lack of motivation to work hard because... Well, I have no goal no dream no ambition, so why bother to torture and force myself so hard? There's no point! I know this piece of thought is very wrong but sorry, I'm only a small little tiny pathetic human.

Never mind, I'll face the coincidence later. I know I will.

Anyway, have been quite into this particular Hong Kong TVB drama series named Moonlight Resonance lately. Ah yes, when exam's coming in few days time I'm what-the-heck-ly addicted to it. Alright, ignore my babels. Its indeed a really good show, especially the tears earning part, lol. Spend some time for it if you are able to! HEHEHE.

There's this song from the drama series, named 爱不够 (Not Enough Love) by 林峰 (Raymond Lam I guess?). Quite a nice song, added it to my playlist. Shuffle my playlist until you get the song if you are interested =)

Here's the lyrics! Sorry if the translations are not good enough, I've tried my best. -_- DON'T LAUGHHHH!

收藏在眼眸 常徘徊左右 愛猜到沒有
Hiding it beneath my eyes, can the love guess it?
愉快玩笑後 能全然退後 你開心就夠
After the laughter, I'll step back as long as you are happy
這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
This feeling is too intense that a thousand words ain't enough
假使講了你聽到後 或會走
Even if it was told, you might leave after listening
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
This love it too rare that it doesn't have to be really owned
成全 衷心祝福然後 就放手
Giving a heartfelt blessing, and then let go

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
Let go everything and we'll both have more freedom
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠
Let go, but it isn't because I've not love you enough
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友
Let go, forget everything, at least I'll still have you as my friend
已經 已經足夠
That's already enough

遙遠是宇宙 靜靜在背後 去看守就夠
The distance is as if a universe, thus guarding from your back in silence is enough
這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
This feeling is too intense that a thousand words ain't enough
即使一剎有過衝動 挽你手
Though there was a sudden impulsion to grab your hand
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
This love it too rare that it doesn't have to be really owned
成全 多捨不得仍然 是放手
No matter how unwilling I am I'll still let go

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
Let go everything and we'll both have more freedom
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠

Let go, but it isn't because I've not love you enough
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友

Let go, forget everything, at least I'll still have you as my friend
已經 已經足夠

That's already enough

放手 我的牽掛 找不到盡頭
Let go, my missing will never reach an end
放手 期望你幸福甚麼都有
Let go, wishing that you'll be blissful and gifted with everything
也許 愛很深厚 然而我早看得透
My love might be real deep but I've already got through it
放手 至可擁有
Let go, only then I can have you.

The song is really nice, very touching that I could feel the emptiness of the singer (though its fake, ha ha -.-) Lovee it! =)

No comments: