Friday, October 3, 2008

Pineapple!

Crap, are you telling me its Friday already?! How can it be?!!!
Aww, noooooo! I failed almost all my mission I set when holiday just started. Sigh sigh, that's me. School'll be back in 2 days time, and final? 1 week+2days left. OWH MY GOD. My revision errr.... BIG BIG SIGH. Forget bout it!

My sis had been asking for pineapple tarts since long ago. Since I was quite in the mood today, and most importantly, I was rotting, why not do her the favour? xD And so here's what came out..


Common, traditional patterns.


In a tart shell.

Porcupine! xD

Hotdog =)

Looks like a lunch box, right? xD


To be honest, instead of real baking, I actually played with the dough. Hoho, shaped them into different shapes and patterns. Had fun? Of course I do!

Paparazzi!

No comments: