Thursday, October 16, 2008

7 more days!

Hooray! Another 2 days down and 7 more left to go, WEE!

You know what, I'm seriously lantak-ing the final more than anything now. Look at me, its 9.10am now and I'm here, online blogging. I SKIPPED SCHOOL, I SKIPPED EXAM! Muahahahah~

Nah just kidding.

Today's the PMR holiday for all the form 4's. And TOMORROW TOO! Time to rest! Just a small break wouldn't harm right? Yeah, a 'small' break I mean. I still have to study during this holiday, but its just the matter of time yeah? Who knows when will I start revising? Sunday maybe? HAHAHA.

Updates for my final? Isn't it boring? Alright, mention a little will do.

Physics: DEAD. 12marks already gone and the minor mistakes are not even counted yet.
Sivik: Ok ok la, at least that's what I feel. An A for it, I hope? LOL.
BM: Essays, essays. Crap and crap, no comment!
Chinese: Essays too! My destiny is in teacher's hand. HAHA.
Moral: MENTAL TORTUREE!!! Brain juice was all squeezed out but still did pretty bad for the essay part -_-

As you can see, I didn't do well for most of the papers (or all?) I've taken, but surprisingly I'm not feeling sad nor depressed for it. It just didn't seem to influence me at all! Well, maybe just a little worry. A LITTLE. If it was last time, I'll probably be worried like crazy and keep praying, praying and praying.

Is it a good or bad thing that I'm taking it this way?

Went to Selayang Mall for Sushi with the LYLAS after school to celebrate our so called first-session-of-exam-ended. We had ALOT of fun teasing and cursing some people there, including the manager and the FAT BOYS behind us, LOL. TEMPURA WAR!!! xD

At night, I bugged my sis to bring me to Taman Connaught's night market, a huge and famous one. We actually took 2hours plus to walk around from the starting to the ending, lol. Bought some stuff but still couldn't find what I was hunting for, sigh. Went back to her boyfriend's condo and did some stupid stuff. She tried out her fake eyelashes on ME! Can you imagine?! I almost fainted when I looked at myself in the mirror, what a nightmare!

Oh btw, I'm in the condo now. HEHEHE. PEOPLE *point*, jealous not? =P

No comments: