Friday, October 17, 2008

Procrastination Round 2.

Did I say I'll be studying today?

I guess I did.



Did I keep my words then?

. . .
You get my answer, lol!


I see myself in her!


Nahh, get used to it people. I'm no longer the goody study girl anymore. Sometimes when I think about the changes in my behaviour and attitude lately, I have to admit that I am worried where these changes will lead me to.

I remember my mum once said, who knows maybe you can be SOMEONE in the future but it all changed because of a different step you took.

I know life isn't all about fun and there are times to be serious.

But..

Perhaps I'm not ready for the moment yet?


Eh eh eh, why so serious? LOL.

Relaxxxx, you are still too young to worry about LIFE! xD

p/s: Chemistry paper's coming soon.


Imagine my paper like this, HAHA. Salute the kid!

No comments: