Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hopeless!

I am officially certifying the death of my final exam.

Oh well, I had the worst Maths paper ever today.

Sigh, after ruinning my chemistry paper which I answered nothing but pages of cow dunk, I thought Maths paper will somehow make me feel better since Math's always the 'comforting' subject.

But no, I was totally wrong. The maths paper made me feel worse. Especially when I realised all the stupid, silly mistakes I did. And hell, WHY DID THE TIME PASS SO FAST? I've never been so rush for a Maths paper, NEVER.


Basically none of the papers I had could satisfy me, so hmm, predict my result?
Nahh, you don't have to. I already know how it will be.

Nevermind, I expected that.

And I know I deserve it, since I did not work hard.

Just let me be bad for once? =)


Tomorrow's add maths.
Ah ah, I'm soo lazy to open the book!

No comments: