Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to SCHOOOOL =(


Holiday's ending in 12 hours time.

That's soooo sad. Why holidays always end so freaking fast whereas when it comes to school days, the time crawls even slower than a snail? Its unfair! Urh well, I don't deny that I was pretty bored during holiday, but but but.. You know, its school! Imagine the text books, homeworks, and TEACHERS spinning around you everyday. Worst of all, DANG DANG DANG! The final exam, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SCREAMS !@##@%#@$^%$% So far my revision progress still remains as ZERO, salute me! T____T

Instead of looking forward to the next holiday which will be Deepavali, I have to now force myself to focus on the exam that falls BEFORE and AFTER Deepavali. Crap right? Blame the whoever lahhh! The genius who set the exam schedule, ish. Purposely wanna ruin our holidays!

Randomly talked and thought about my ambition and future yesterday. Then I realised I have totally no idea of what my future will be at all! Not even a little bit of sketch. All I know is I'm not gonna spend my time with plants for the rest of my life. NEVER! No to the complicated biotech biochem and stuff like that too, they'll simply kill me in no time. So you ask me, why am I in science class then? Hmmm, I wonder too.


And honestly, I won't be surprised if I really flunk my final term.
No, I'm not joking.

No comments: