Monday, July 6, 2009

Cupcakes and cheers :)

First, let me apologise for being inactive once again.

Last weekend was the long- waited Cheer 2009 competition. I've been to this annual cheer leading competition every year since form 1, such a loyal supporter huh? Hah.

This year, Blitzerz from SMKBUD4 went home with the champion trophy, while the 1st runner-up went to Shirtliff and 2nd runner-up was won by Calyx. I think Blitzerz did an awesome job. They deserve the victory. Watch them in action!



Anyway, since I did not participate, the competition somehow bored me. I was just, a little lack of spirit. For the first day, Cecilia, Andrianna Ping and I went together. Yes yes, Andrianna's name is there! We only stayed in the stadium for 2 hours or so before we left to Times Square. Bought some clothes and shoes together there, heheh.

Highlights:

The place we had lunch in Times Square.
One word: BLACKLISTED!

And the ghostly train we boarded.
Swoosh..

Say bye!

Last Thursday, some lecturer from KDU College came to my school to guide us a little on cupcakes decoration. Awwww, obviously I would never miss this!

These were borned in my hands :D

Tell you what, it was fun! Making roses, piping cream, sprinkling chocolate.. I enjoyed every single thing. Heheh ;) Guess I'm pretty sure with which path I'm taking after form 5!

Oh yea, Ping planned a Taiwan trip after SPM and asked Cecilia and I to join. Maaaaa I want to go T__________T

p/s: Changing my number very soon!

No comments: