Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend!

I love weekends just like everyone does.

Weekend is the time I get to rest and sleep longer, live my day without stress and of course, do what I wish to do.

I'm always happy when its Friday. TGIF, yeah lol. The reason is obviously because the next day is a Saturday! But unfortunately everytime when I wake up in the Saturday morning, time starts to fly and pooof! Its Sunday night and I have to prepare for school the next day, again.

Okay okay, I shall look at the bright side. So, these are what I got to do last weekend. I think most of the Chinese know this. Yup, the CNY peanut cookies. Okok, I know its not CNY yet but for your information, there's no such thing as CNY cookies at home. They are all- time because my mum love them and crave them always.

Before sending them into the oven.

And after!
Poor them crushed by my mum's fingers -.-

Yesterday, my mum, sis and I went grocery shopping. Out of a sudden my sister said, eh I want to eat lemon bars! And then, we went home with 3 lemons.

I got up quite early this morning and started playing with the lemons. Not long after, they transformed into these:

Lemon bars!

Lightly dusted with icing sugar for a better look.
Yummy?

I loveeee citrus fruits :)

No comments: