Sunday, July 26, 2009

Berjaya University College of Hospitality

I believe most of you already knew about the visit to Berjaya University College last Saturday because its already featured in many blogs, hahaha!

I know how it feels to read about the same thing again, so I shall not blog too much about it. For those of you who do not know, kindly go to Amanda, Cecilia or Andrianna's blog for the details. The photos below are, some already posted in the blogs mentioned while some are not.

Enjoy :)


I adore.
Chocolate made by Chef Loke.

The master behind the scene.

Don't come near or I'll give you a chocolaty slap!

4 monkeys posing outside of a meeting-in-progress conference room.
LOL!

Dessert plating.
Love the colours :)


I like this photo.



Want some cake?


And lastly on the way back...

I typed this using Cecilia's mini Iphone.
I meant what I said because this simple message took me almost 10minutes to type!


School tomorrow, again :(

1 comment:

Crono said...

wow it's chef loke .. he's my ex-lecturer for baking and pastry subject , he's a very talented lecturer and funny guy .. good for u to met him lolness