Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New background!

As you can see, I've changed my blog background. Reason? Simply because the LYLAS are more towards the colourful trend now, so I guess I shall follow too? Lol.

So anyway, its Wednesday again.

Monday, sister called back from her campus saying that her handphone got pickpocketed when she was squeezing through a crowd at pasar malam. Awww, poor her. The phone was only 5months+ old.

Tuesday, baked muffins during Renjer Puteri meeting. The AJK's were so worried when they realised that the ovens were not working! Luckily teacher came later and told us it was the switch problem. Ran for the extension wire and phewww, solved!

Wednesday, went Selayang Mall after school to have lunch with Amanda and Cecilia. Authentic tom yam from Thailand, yummm! But I still prefer Asam Laksa though, hahaha!

Thursday, not here yet.

I shall continue next time, bye!

No comments: