Friday, July 10, 2009

Some facts about me

Okay, this is gonna be a random post.
Don't ask me why all of a sudden I am writing this, its RANDOM!

1. My biggest dream is not to be a top scientist or doctor, not to earn hell lots of money, not to be known by everybody, not to be the cover girl of the magazine, not to be in the news headline, but to backpack around the world.

2. I don't make-up, partly because I think it is too troublesome to spend so much time in front of the mirror everytime before leaving home. But the main reason is of course, I'm simply too lazy to do so, and I don't have any of the cosmetics!

3. I prefer flying fox, rock climbing, jungle trekking, beaches and volleyball than movies, shopping and dating for my holidays.

4. I use the oven and kitchen scale more often than my mum.

5. I love animals, sometimes more than human. I curse people who bully them, I cry when I see animals being abused.

6. I've got myself a driving licence but I'm not eager to drive around. I think sleeping in car is way better than paying full attention on the road.

7. People crave for seafood but I turn my head away when I see them.

8. I used to dance hip- hop.

9. I'll pick up a nail cutter whenever I see one and start trimming my nails, which explains why my nails are always short.

10. I'm a lazy bump, as lazy as Garfield.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm ..

statement 1,3,4,7, and 8 ..

but yeah, backpack travel indeed is very fun and costs very little compared to normal holidays

lol youre indeed kinda different from a typical 17 yrs old girl, who usually dying for shopping and movies

- just a passer by -

Shhhh... said...

Thanks for dropping by :)

Well I don't fancy those 'luxury' travel packages or whatsoever which control my time, itenary and etc.. I prefer planning my own trip, no rush no stress.

Shopping and movies? They're plain boring and.. just too limited.

Crono said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crono said...

Agree with u .. it's pocket 'friendly' and feel no stress at all .. staying at those motel with 2-3 friends and walk and EAT all the way long the trip..

too bad I have too little time to do already .. better appreciate the holiday after ur SPM before u enroll in any college xD

oh btw,im - just a passer by -