Sunday, April 26, 2009

That week.

My blog went dead for a while because I was feeling lazyyy to blog.

Why?
BECAUSE PEOPLE SAID MY BLOG IS TOO WORDY AND IT HURT ME SO I DECIDED NOT TO BLOG ANYMORE T_______T

No lah just kidding -.-

This is my blog, so I'll just blog the way I want.

Last week was really busy. I was out for Monday, Tuesday and Friday for volleyball competition. Happy to say both the junior and senior teams got third placing. Well, I admit that we did feel disappointed as we were aiming for at least a silver medal.. But yeah, at least its something =)


I did not expect to get this in my secondary life, LOL.

Some pictures =)

A big big thank you to everyone who wished us good luck. Oh and if you dont mind, please stop telling me how dark I am now T__T Because that's what the first thing everyone said to me when they saw me. Saddddd. I've got bad sunburn!


I sat for intervension papers on Wednesday and Thursday. Funny to say, most of the teachers were hunting for me. HAHAHA, why? They want me to resit for the papers ASAP so badly! Luckily I was out again on Friday and escaped! Loool xD But tomorrow, hmm... =_= FYI I've not touched my books yet and I might will be going out later. Oh well.. Screw it!

The funniest thing is, I had to hide wait in the toilet while my class was marking the bio papers. WTH right?

Saturday was my school's annual speech day, one of the important events in my school. I spent my precious Saturday morning there and got a certificate and some money back as reward. Lool, not too bad la. I shall thank the school for that. I skipped the 'jamuan ringan' though, because the way people fight for get their food scared me off. Really speechless.. -_-

No comments: