Friday, May 1, 2009

NO NO, Don't come back!

I am feeling stress!!

The whole week had been really busy, again. Homeworks are seriously stressing me out and I have soooooooooo much to be completed by Monday. Worse of all, I will be out for some competition tomorrow for almost whole day.

Count count, how much time left? One day.

T_____________________________T

And mid- term is next week. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I had a lot of fun today :D Went to Cecilia's sister's shop early in the morning to help them out with the shop opening. I enjoyed walking around, giving out free cookies and persuading people to try the shaved ice out, not forgetting how many we rolled our eyes when people were being rude and how we laughed out loud when funny things happened. xD Cecilia, Farz, Tarveendar, Weng Yian and Esther, let's work there after SPM. HAHA XD

Oh btw, the shop name is called Snowflakes. The ice selling there was, trust me, yummmmy! Especially the peanut one, slrpppp!

Do pay a visit if you happen to go to Selayang Mall ok? xD

Best shot of the day


So sorry Cecilia, but I can't help it. Whack me if you want.

HAHAHAHA XDDDD


Ignorance is bliss.
No, we are not sorry.

No comments: