Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool? Fool yourself =)

I skipped all my classes in school today except the last 2 Physics periods which I don't count it as a class because basically what we did was all about copying and I learnt nothing new.

Wonder why did I skip? Well, that shows you don't know me well enough. I might sound goodie but deep inside I'm a true rebel. I sneaked out early in the morning and lepak-ed at somewhere called a secret until the school almost ended.

And I'm lucky enough to not to get caught!

Then again, if you believe all those craps above, you really don't know me well. How on earth would I dare to skip classes? Especially when I'm the monitor and will easily be spotted if I wasn't in class.

Lol, but the fact that I missed all the classes was true. Early in the morning we were all down to the hall to be guided on the new koko book system, and then the BORINGEST ON EARTH talk regarding pencegahan dadah with the disgusting, improper photos. Oh but Andrianna was so cool during the performance, wooots! With all the commands and the 'Haaaksss!' xD

After recess, the whole gang of us (minus Andrianna, poor thing!) went to bilik masakan to get our blood test done. We were too polite and kind to let everyone went before us (its true la, our real intention is another story ok? LOL.) and end up us being almost the last batch to go though we were the first batch to reach, hahaha!

Details on the funny and annoying things that happened while we waited? Go to Cecilia's blog!


Once again, you complained. Since you have so much to comment on my work, why don't you tell me what to do then? Even you couldn't give me a proper answer, yeah?
So stop complaining you *toot*!

No comments: