Monday, April 20, 2009

I pray for tomorrow.

As you know, today's the day for the first round of volleyball competition. Happy to say, our team won both the matches today and we're in semi- final if I'm not mistaken.

So, the second and final round will be tomorrow. Please pray that we'll win, I'm desperate to taste victory. I pray, we pray. Okay?

Good luck and all the best.


=========================

There is a fullstop for everything. You know how much it is damaging you, please stop doing it. You've read those stories which scare the hell out, so why can't you stop and leave that dumb thing alone? You ain't gonna live with it, you can't. It will and it can NEVER happen, I demand you to stop it right now.

Tomorrow, 21 April will be the day for a new life. Make a promise, my dear. Trust yourself that it'll workout. And most importantly, keep your words. Every promise you break you're pushing yourself nearer to the cliff, towards the death. You know it very well don't you?

You've seen what it had brought you, yes those extra junks that you need to get rid of. You witnessed how evil it was and how miserable your life had been with it. You've had enough, its time to fight against the dark.

Use your pride, your mind, your imagination. You know what you have, use them now. Please, I'm begging. Leave it before its too late, let it makes no more harm to your life. Your life shouldn't be such crappish, take it under your own control instead of being taken over by something else.

You know you can if you want it. You always can. So make no difference this time, leave it.

I'm saying, praying, begging from my heart right now.

Its time for a change.


[ Don't ask me wthell is this for. Something personal, only for myself and urh... related ones :D ]

No comments: