Friday, April 17, 2009

Smoked

Tired?

No la, I'm not.

I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!

Today's weather was extremely HOT and the sun had sooo freaking much energy. The sky was so clear that there wasn't even a piece of cloud to cover that sun for just a few seconds! Give me a magnifying glass and I could burn myself up in no time.

It should be bearable if I was staying indoor but unfortunately, I was under the sun since 11am until almost 4pm today! I was basically barbequed or roasted if you prefer it. Everyone said so. I felt my face was all crumpled together as I couldn't open my eyes wide because of the sun and I had to use my fingers to stretch my face at the end of the day, lol. Sigh, all for the sake of volleyball. Nvm, soon it'll be over. Next Monday is the day and I hope we can get something.

Pray hard.

Also because of that, I get to sit for most of my papers later, meaning I have more time to study? Ahh, I doubt so. I just don't think I can study after the exhausting matches. I'm not supergirl ok?

I was out of the class for the entire day. Speech day rehearsel before recess and volleyball practise after recess, no books. Oh urhm, I'm still in the shock with what I got for my last year's acedemy. Unbelievable and unexpected.


Friendship is fragile.
Never under estimate the power of words,
they can be utterly destructive.

No comments: