Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No no no

Sorry people, was not in the mood to update my blog.

Well, too lazy to update to be exact, hee. And with some people around me?
Nehh, too risky. I'm sick of squeezing my brain to create new bloglinks. Get me? =)

Anyway, my easily-annoyed mood is back so yeah, I'm sorry but if you're trying or planning to make fun of me, get the others. Just not me for today, tomorrow, anytime until I'm out of this mood.

School hours have been and will still be occupied with all kind of career talks, exhibitions or anything related for the whole week. You should see my class' attendance, wonderful! But they can't be blamed because even I wish to do so but due to certain responbilities I'm tied to, I've no choice but to drag myself to school. Sigh..

I expect tomorrow to be a dull day, really.
Especially with all the happenings.



The same, old things I want to scream about:

1. EXAM NEXT WEEK. SHIT LAAAAA!
2. Volleyball competition? God bless us, lol.
3. So many career talks and exhibitions but I'm still remaining as a lost sheep.
4. Don't drag me into that kind of thing. I had enough and its getting on my nerve everytime it becomes the topic.

Oh btw, I've got my P licence but I'm not excited nor eager to drive.
They said I'm weird, lol whatever la. I enjoy being fetched.

Cheers =)

No comments: