Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weeeeeeee !

ITS HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!

Check this out!



Anyway, I'm home today, now because... I allowed myself to have an extra day of holiday!


Nahh, don't start lecturing please, I'm just being lazy once in a while. Plus yesterday was the last day of exam and there will be no lesson going on today, who wouldn't want to stay home and have some rest?


So yeah, I'm done with trials. If you ask me "how was it?".. I'm afraid I can't give you an answer because I don't predict my results! Just.. Let it be whatever it is, hee.


Oh and something to cheer me up when I was about to flattened by stress during exam:



Muahahahha, finally after so long I got an upgrade for my PC! Its awesome and I can now play games which I couldn't play last time. Thanks to my old PC which broke down 2 weeks ago XD May you rest in peace and I'll remember the time when you were with us, LMAO.


Some random photos of my doggies playing with the blanket!
They are cute don't they? :D



:))))) Life is so good without exam, ha!

No comments: