Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back from Penang!

I'm back from Penang!
Guess what? I still prefer KL.
Hahaha :P
Didn't really enjoy the beach because this trip wasn't meant for it. Went to some tourist attractions with 3 maps in our hands (Mum, Chee Yeen and I) and got lost for numerous time especially on the way back to hotel.
I shall let the photos do the rest :)
The photos are not in order because rearranging photos in blogger is hard!

My new watch!
Assam laksa, yum!

Ice Kacang

Penang Butterfly Farm


Its an insect!


Beautiful



I like this piece :)


Do not 'pull' the butterflies :P

Kek Lok Si Temple
I'm on the roof top XD





Climbing the stairs

View from Penang Bridge

Penang Bridge - it was raining.

The hotel.
Sleeping Buddha



Can you spot Malaysia?

Batu Feringgi beach




I really don't know what is wrong with her -.-


School in 2 days.
Nooo :(

No comments: