Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fed up.

I think I found out the reason why I don't like being in the family.

There's no privacy at all.

No secret, no respect, nothing.

People often say family should be the closest one in life, but I believe sharing secrets has its limitation even if its among family. I hate it when some small matter is being spread around like a breaking news which made me being questioned as if I did a crime.

I did not.

It is so obvious that I do not like to be bugged with questions, so please stop creating issues that might bring up any of them.

I don't like being questioned. I think I can handle my own business, with my own way of course. Help? Don't worry, I'll speak them out if I need it. Otherwise, I would be glad if you stay away.

My business is not for you to bother about.
I've repeated it zillions times but I don't think the words made it into your brain.
Remember that, okay?

No comments: