Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And the war begins..

I officially declare the starting of World War III - 2009 SPM Trial.

Time flies and here we are, in the mid of August. Few months later, I'm freeee to leave the school behind!

Its a happy thing to celebrate for I completed yet another part of journey in my life, but unfortunately before stepping out of the gate towards the next station, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH CERTAIN THINGS WHICH I NEVER LIKED AND WILL NEVER LIKE!

Yes you're right, I'm talking about S P M !
And before it, the trials,

which I'm facing tomorrow and the weeks ahead T________________T

Chinese paper starts tomorrow. As usual, Chinese language paper is always either the first or the last to go.. Shall we thank the whoever for giving us the chance to officially launch or end a big exam?

Honestly, I prefer not to have that honour.
Keep it to yourself would you? Nahh no you won't, I know.

Now Chai Yeen, keep the grumble to yourself and dig your head into your books!

No comments: